Tuesday 25 November 2014

My Life... My Way.... an Untold story of making of Chaitanya.....

Hi, thank u very much for your encouragements to continue the writing. I write because it’s an answer, only the answer, to many of your questions.....
I mentioned you about my first encounter with the mentally ill...... now as i grew the sisters visits also became rare and rare.......n to b honest many years back I read in one of the Malayalam daily that the elder sister recognised the younger one and I could just recollect how different the older one looked from her earlier appearance.....she had grown very old( the photograph in the news paper showed them hugging each other)......had typical, mentally ill, short hair.....her teeth had fallen down .... but both of them an innocent smile on their face...as almost all our patients....! Its only we have the wicked smile I believe ....!!!!
I had a brilliant schooling......one of the knottiest, yet a pet of all the teachers....! I know i was never known for my academics..... But well recognised for my other activities... I was the best actor for three consecutive years.....7,8 & 9.....! Rocked the audience in the school youth festival in 9th..... Oh....... I loved it. But my life took a different turn and I couldn’t ........Just couldn’t do well in my 10th though I managed to get admission in one of the best colleges for pree-degree for Arts...... My dreams shattered as I always wanted to go for science. But today I feel lucky and believe that everything is planned and we are merely helpless at the hands of God.
You know I failed in my 12th that too for English by two marks......!!! I really felt bad as I had started to enjoy my college and wanted to get graduated from there. But, as what I am a person, never bothered and decided to try again..... But had to wait for an yaer....! It was then one of my relatives suggested that I shouldn’t waste an year but do something insisted to join for stenography..... as an obedient ( ? ) I agreed but landed up in joining for plumping.....!!! It never bothered me as i thought it as a time pass and really thought to get through my 12th and go for graduation. You know, the fate is such an ass ..... that it has its own way..... it was an institute for Industrial Training Course ( ITC) for less than 200 students and I started to like it....there was groupism...politics.....fights.... I got involved that I forgot to go for my exam......! I became a certified PLUMBER......!!! That made me to be here today..... but that was a road less traveled by many and was never easy...... I was all on mine to make me myself.......

Will write again.

Rony     


No comments:

Post a Comment